MUST INCLUDE A PHONE NUMBER AND YOUR CITY IN YOUR ENTRY (PUT IN MESSAGE SECTION)
Who Can Enter
1. Individuals who are both 18 years of age of older and legal residents of the continental United States on the entry date may enter this Tony & Kris Show contest.
2. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the following individuals are NOT eligible to enter Tony & Kris Show contests, even if such individuals meet the age and residency requirements set forth in Section 1 above:
a. Any employees (i.e., full-time, part-time and/or temporary employees) of the Tony & Kris Show/United Stations Radio Networks, of participating sponsor(s) (“Sponsor(s)”), of any advertising and promotion agencies, and/or of the respective parent entities, subsidiaries, affiliated companies of each;
b. Any immediate family members of such employees, including without limitation current and/or ex-spouses, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, siblings, in-laws, and/or steps in any of the foregoing categories.
How to Enter/How to Win
3. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or to win.
4. For particular contests governed by these general contest rules, the Tony & Kris Show will provide contest-specific information as applicable: (i) when to enter the contest and/or the deadline for entering the contest; (ii) how to enter the contest; (iii) the time(s), date(s), location(s) (if applicable), and method(s) for selecting or otherwise determining any qualifier(s), semi-finalist(s), finalist(s), winner(s) and/or grand prize winner(s), as applicable; and (iv) a description and approximate value of the prize(s) to be awarded.
a. The Tony & Kris Show will provide such contest terms by means of on air announcement(s), website/blog post(s), text message(s), instant message(s), social media network post(s).
b. WARNING: Due to delays in the online streaming of the Tony & Kris Show on its various affiliate websites, listeners to the online stream may not be able participate in, or may be disadvantaged if participating in, any contest that requires potential entrant(s) to listen to the show. Contest participants should not rely on streamed broadcasts.
c. IMPORTANT: Calls to any phone numbers other than the announced Tony & Kris studio phone number (844-234-4051), including affiliate studio numbers or main office numbers, will not be accepted for the contest. The Tony & Kris Show is not responsible for calls mistakenly placed to any other number.
For Entering/Winning Online
5. Entry via Online Entry on Website, Webpage, or Social Media: Visit the Tony & Kris Show Website or the specified Tony & Kris Show social media page as instructed, follow the links and instructions to enter the contest, and complete and submit the online entry form during the entry period as announced. Only one entry per person is required for online entry to contests. Multiple entries will be discarded.
By entering a contest, entrants understand that Tony & Kris Show staff may choose to comment on, mock, poke fun at, and/or mimic any entrant’s entry and/or performance. Entrants waive any right to make any claim against the Tony & Kris Show or any contest sponsors with respect to any comments, disparaging or otherwise, made regarding such entrant and/or his/her entry, entry materials, performance, voice, appearance, participation and/or any other information provided or disclosed to the Tony & Kris Show during the course of a contest. Further, entrant acknowledges and agrees that all entries and/or entry materials become the property of the Tony & Kris Show and will not be acknowledged or returned.
Depending upon the type of contest, the means of entry, and the entry information provided/required, the Tony & Kris Show may contact entrant(s), qualifier(s), winner(s), and/or grand prize winner(s) by phone, by email, by text message, by direct message or public post on social media network, and/or in person, as applicable. The Tony & Kris Show will only be required to leave one voicemail message, send one email, send one text message, send one direct message on social media, and/or make one public posting on social media. The Tony & Kris Show reserves the right, but not the obligation, to attempt to contact any entrant(s), qualifier(s), winner(s), and/or grand prize winner(s) more than once, at its sole discretion, and will not be required to attempt to contact entrant(s), qualifier(s), winner(s), and/or grand prize winner(s) an equal number of times or in the same manner.
The Tony & Kris Show will be the sole arbiter in all matters relating to the contest, including without limitation, contest entries and in the interpretation of contest rules. All decisions by the Tony & Kris Show will be final and may not be appealed. Entry into contests constitutes agreement by entrants to abide by these rules, as well as any other rules established by the Tony & Kris Show.
Winners are responsible for paying all applicable local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prize, as set forth in the Contest rules, and may be issued an IRS Form-1099 for all prizes won from the Tony & Kris Show (or contest sponsors) in any calendar year where the aggregate value of all such prizes is $600 or more.
Estimated retail value for this contest is $3,500.00. Provided by Big Machine Label Group.