The CMA Awards are over for this year and I thought I’d blog about what I think might be some surprises for next year on country music’s biggest night.
1. Brad And Carrie- They will not be back as host. It’s not that they did a bad job but they have done it for several years now and will both decide it is time for them to move on to something else.
2. Old Dominion- Will WIN the Vocal Group Award and New Artist Award. It’s going to be a big year for them and they are so well liked in the industry. The new album is unreal.
3. Brothers Osborne- Will dethrone FGL and take home the DUO OF THE YEAR.
4. Cam- Will get a nomination for best female and new artist.
5. Chris Young will finally get some recognition and be nominated for Male Vocalist and Musical Event for his duet with Cascade Pope