1. Who is your hero and why?
I always say the same thing to this. Paul Shaffer from Late Show With David Lettermen. I’m a huge music lover. Paul was music director on SNL, has been Lettermen’s band director for 30 plus years AND has been the band leader for every Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame induction ceremony. He’s played with EVERY person inducted into the hall of fame that’s living. How cool is that. He also was asked to write a song for Diana Ross, that she passed on but was still a hit called “It’s Raining Men”
2. What’s one thing you want to accomplish before you die?
I want to write a number one song!
3. Do you have a “1st Date” spot that you always go to?
I don’t think I have enough dates to have a number one spot. LOL, a place called Sinema was my last first date.
4. Do you believe in Astrology, what sign are you?
Nope, and had to look it up. I’m Sagittarius
5. Did you go to college, what did you major in?
Barely went to high school, no way I was going to pay to go back to school. Hated school.