5 Questions With Tony
1. What song makes you cringe any time you hear it? It’s not country, but if “What’s Up” by 4 Non Blondes comes on, I want to jam an icepick in my ears.
2. How do you & Kris decide who’s responsible for what on the show? We’ve always been about working as a team. We each have strengths & weaknesses.
We simply each work to our strengths to make sure the show is the best it can be. Seems to have worked for the last 20 years!
3. Excluding the cruise, what are you most looking forward to this year? I have to say I’m really excited about Lexi studying abroad at Oxford University in England. I can’t wait
to hear about her experiences in Europe. I’m also jazzed to see how Geoffrey does in his first year at McNally Smith College of Music. I love watching my kids fulfill dreams.
4. If you could no longer work on the radio, what would you want to do? I’d enroll in culinary school & become a chef. I LOVE to cook (& I’m pretty darned good at it!)
5. Who is your favorite actor? Actress? This has changed over the years. I love the usual suspects like DeNiro & Pacino (in their day). Right now I’d say my favorite actor
is probably Philip Seymour Hoffman. I think he’s brilliant. My current favorite actress is Marion Cotillard. Beautiful & amazing.