First thing I got to tell you is GET APPLE TV. If you have not got it yet, it’s pretty amazing.
Learn what apple TV is here Apple just keeps getting me hooked on all their products.
Babies! Babies! Babies! Two couples that are some of my best friends back in San Diego are both having babies. It’s so cool to hear from friends that are excited about the changes coming with bringing a baby into the world. Both couples left a message calling me “Uncle Kris”. Think I’m getting this Uncle thing down. Congrats Dr. Matt and Kala, and Tim and Amanda. Look forward to visiting with you all soon.
I’ve asked before but WHY do people circle parking lots for a close spot, especially at the gym. Went to Subway the other day and a lady was blocking the lane waiting for another lady to get into her car. I pulled around, parked directly in front of the spot she was waiting for and went in got my food and was paying when she finally pulled into the spot. Was that 5 min. waiting on a spot worth the 5 steps she saved walking? Just something that I always notice. It amazed me. Think the only thing that annoys me more is people that leave their phone on at the movie. Truly the rudest most selfish people do that.
1. What’s the last song you listened to? Wade Bowen- “Saturday Night”
2. What’s your favorite song to dance to? I’m not known for my dancing, but the last song that I was dancing to was “The Seed” by the Roots
3. What’s a song your embarrassed to say you have bought recently? K. Clarkson “What doesn’t kill you” (Stronger)
4. What’s your favorite drinking song? David Allan Coe “Jack Daniels If You Please
5. What’s the song that was #1 When you were born? Smokey Robinson “Tears Of A Clown”
Check this out and try THIS LINK TO SEE WHAT WAS #1 ON THE DAY YOU WERE BORN
Finally, my thoughts go out to Blake Shelton and his family on the passing of his dad.
Til next time. See ya.
READ MORE BLOGS HERE!